By visiting or shopping at emandfriends.com, you automatically signify your acceptance of the following conditions:
ORDER TERMSPlease review our Order Info page to understand our practices.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONSWhen you visit emandfriends.com or send emails to Em & Friends, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
COPYRIGHTAll content on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the exclusive property of Knock Knock LLC, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESSKnock Knock LLC, grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except by express written consent of Knock Knock LLC. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without express written consent of emandfriends.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or forms) of emandfriends.com or Knock Knock LLC without express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Knock Knock LLC’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Knock Knock LLC. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Knock Knock LLC’s. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page at emandfriends.com so long as the link does not portray Knock Knock LLC’s or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Em & Friends logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIESIf you use this site, you are responsible for restricting access to your computer. If you are under 18, you may use emandfriends.com only through a parent or guardian. Knock Knock LLC reserves the right to refuse service, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
APPLICABLE LAWBy visiting emandfriends.com, you agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these conditions of use and any dispute that might arise between you and Knock Knock LLC.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITYWe reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these conditions of use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content as well as submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
- Visitors may not use false email addresses, impersonate any other persons or entities, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the content. When visitors do post content or submit material, including emails sent to official email addresses of Em & Friends, employees, or affiliates, and unless we indicate otherwise, visitors grant Em & Friends and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any form and in any media.
- Visitors grant Em & Friends and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name and email address they submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- Visitors represent and warrant that they own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content they post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content they supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that they indemnify Em & Friends or its affiliates for any and all claims resulting from content they supply.
- Em & Friends takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by visitors or any other third party.
BLOG COMMENTING AND PRODUCT REVIEWS RULES
- Keep comments and product reviews on topic. Any comment that appears to be off-topic will be edited or deleted. If Em & Friends deletes any comment for any reason, we will delete it without commenting regarding the reason for the deletion, although we reserve the right to remind users of these rules at any time by posting related comments and warnings in any location and manner we deem to be appropriate.
- No keywords in author names, reviews or comments. We prefer that visitors use their real first name or their normal nicknames. If we suspect that a visitor is using an author name solely to include targeted keywords, we’ll either edit or delete that comment. We do not like target keywords in visitor postings, either. If we think any commentary is unfair, harmful to our business, in the interests of any third party, or simply annoys us to the point where we wish the comment hadn’t been made, we will remove the post and may block the offending visitor so that he or she doesn’t annoy us again.
- Em & Friends has no obligations for editing visitors’ comments or content. We have no obligation to edit or remove the comment of any user. We do not have the obligation to review any comment of any user before we post it. We will not reveal the email address or any other information regarding any blog commentator unless we are compelled to by valid legal action such as a subpoena.
- External linking: External links are acceptable if they are relevant to the original post and the visitor’s comment. Simply linking to one’s own site for marketing purposes is not allowed, nor any external links that we feel are strictly in the visitor’s self-interest. Em & Friends’s blog is not published for the purpose of providing visitors a way to advertise something.
- Profanity: Em & Friends reserves the right to edit out offensive language, though we have a pretty liberal approach to language ourselves, as long as it is not targeted at an individual or entity.
- Personal attacks: Personal attacks on post authors or other commentators will result in an immediate ban. Spirited conversation is allowed, but all-out flame wars or language designed to be harmful, intolerant, mean, or simply crude is not allowed.
- Editor’s right: While we encourage comments that challenge or offer constructive criticism, we reserve the right to edit or remove any post for any reason. Again, editing and/or post removal will be done without commentary by us.
- We may block visitors for violations of this policy.
- We may not notify anyone before acting or after acting on our policy.
- We are not legally or otherwise responsible for any comments published by visitor or third parties on our blog.
BLOG COPYRIGHT INFORMATIONAll images on emandfriends.com/blog are readily available in various places on the internet and believed to be in public domain or posted within our rights according to the United States Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) We will make every effort to attribute images and link back to their original sources. Claims of Infringement If you believe that any content appearing on emandfriends.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. Send the following information to us via email@example.com and, if the information appears accurate, the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The exact URL or a description of each place where the alleged infringing material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.