I Miss You, Barack Obama: 44 Postcards for All Occasions to Send to Anyone Who Misses the 44th President
Do we miss Barack Obama? Only Sunday through Saturday. Sigh. This postcard book is for everyone who also misses the 44th U.S. president right about now, which is to say: a lot of us. Mail these cards, hand them out, hang them on the wall, or just stare at them wistfully. We're not crying, you're crying.
Created by Knock Knock.
- Every postcard will warm your Obama-loving heart
- Stocking stuffer ideas for Obama lovers of all stripes
- Includes a pre-addressed postcard to send to the man himself
- 6 x 4 inches; 44 postcards; by Jory John and Alyssa Machle John
- Postcards require standard letter / first-class mail postage