Look At My Phone Love Card
It’s totally normal to lie in bed next to your partner and scroll on your phone, hearting other people’s photographs, and going down internet rabbit holes about. . . rabbits. It might even be a sign of true love. . . we’ll just quickly look it up to be sure. . . Oh! Did you know a rabbit hole is actually a series of tunnels called a warren? ZZZZZZZ.
- Refreshed design of a beloved classic!
- A card for all love occasions! Great when one needs an “I love you card”, or a funny anniversary card
- Blank card, A2 size (4.25 inches x 5.5 inches)
- Printed on heavyweight uncoated stock
- Comes with a matching kraft envelope
- Comes in card sleeve derived from plant-based PLA that is certified compostable
A Little Too Real
Left this card on the pillow since we said we weren't doing gifts. He found it & read it just before we did our final sign offs on our phones for the night. Very fitting and very funny! Debating if I should stock up now and use this every year...